DFI Session 9
The DFI course supported me to acquire fluency when using digital tools such as; google drive, google drawings, google docs, google sheets, google forms, chrome extensions and more. Through exploring using these tools I can use them efficiently to plan, assess and teach.
The course had a positive impact through growing my understanding of the pedagogy and teaching practices behind Manaiakalani as a digital lead teacher at my school (Ako Hiko cluster). This was enhanced through being able to have a closer look into the new Digital Technology curriculum particularly computational thinking.
Now I will continue to foster the growth of the Digital Technology through our school and be a support to those looking to enhance their digital skills and knowledge of the digital tools.
Ka pai Sam. Congratulations on passing your exam! I look forward to working with you to support those looking to enhance their digital skills as you mentioned.
ReplyDeleteKa mau te wehi e hoa! What a great leader and rolemodel you are for your team and kura. I can't wait to see the next steps for Kea/Wēteri as a result of your new DFI skills and knowledge. Nga mihi for giving up your time to grow and learn as a leader.
ReplyDelete