What are great film Rm6! What I really liked about your film is you talked clearly. This film reminds me that once I forgot to fold my milk. What you could do next time is to not add too much sound effects and make sure your camera was still. Blog you later.
Talofa lava, My name is Moonlight and I am from May road and I loved your film but think you can make it better by adding more exciting part's but I still really liked your film.
kia ora My name is Sione form May Road School I like how you were steeling the milk because I used to do that when I was little. I learnt my lesson cause I got snapped by my mum. I liked that you learned your lesson too. Thanks for sharing! From Sione
Wow Rm6 really impressive I really like how they fixed there mistake. This reminds me of when I folded room 3 milk. Great job Keren from Wesley primary school
What are great film Rm6! What I really liked about your film is you talked clearly. This film reminds me that once I forgot to fold my milk. What you could do next time is to not add too much sound effects and make sure your camera was still. Blog you later.
ReplyDeleteLook At This Duuuude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ReplyDelete1:51
hi there i really liked the way cholttle sister pulled the 2 boys
ReplyDeleteTalofa lava,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Moonlight and I am from May road and I loved your film but think you can make it better by adding more exciting part's but I still really liked your film.
kia ora My name is Sione form May Road School I like how you were steeling the milk because I used to do that when I was little. I learnt my lesson cause I got snapped by my mum. I liked that you learned your lesson too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFrom Sione
Hello my name is Healy and I like this it is cool but no stealing milk some people learnt not to steal like me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey guys my name is thomas I like your title can you see my
ReplyDeletegreat work junior my freind
ReplyDeleteWow Rm6 really impressive I really like how they fixed there mistake. This reminds me of when I folded room 3 milk. Great job
ReplyDeleteKeren from Wesley primary school